Etymology 2a shortened form of utility
- Small open backed truck.
Usage notesThe term ute, with an identical meaning is far more common.
Tilly can refer to:
- Johann Tserclaes von Tilly a Field Marshal who commanded the Imperial and Holy Roman Empire's forces in the Thirty Years' War
- Charles Tilly, sociologist
- Jennifer Tilly, actress
- Meg Tilly, actress, dancer, and author
- Tilly Foster Mine, in "New York" State
- Tilly and the Wall, an indie-pop group from Omaha, Nebraska.
- Tilly van der Zwaard, a Dutch middle distance runner
- Tilly (vehicle) - any of a number of British Utility vehicles of WWII
Places that begin with Tilly:
- Tilly-Capelle, in the Pas-de-Calais département
- Tilly-la-Campagne, in the Calvados département
- Tilly-sur-Meuse, in the Meuse département
- Tilly-sur-Seulles, in the Calvados département
tilly in German: Tilly
tilly in French: Tilly
tilly in Italian: Tilly
tilly in Dutch: Tilly
tilly in Japanese: ティリー
tilly in Polish: Tilly